ZIMBABWE EZEKIEL GUTI UNIVERSITY
STATEMENT TO ALL OUR STAKEHOLDERS
The Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University wants to inform its students, parents and all other stakeholders of the University closedown due to the current Coronavirus outbreak. The closure necessitates preventive measures, and staff will work remotely for continued services to be availed. Please bear with any delays in services that are associated with this unavoidable arrangement.
ZEGU will continue to monitor and review the stated position in tandem with the national and global indicators, and as guided by Government.
The following facilities shall be open, for the assistance of all for continued accessibility to the University:
1. Admissions and Registry related issues 0772588002; 0773711188; 0782388776; 0733171807
2. Finance related issues 08677006136
3. General and other administrative issues 0786844597; 0738499721; 0772588002
4. Library related services 0773472363
5. ICT related services 0718 630 274; 0775780583
For continued updates on any new developments, ZEGU urges you to constantly visit our website. Please observe the health guidelines issued on Coronavirus through and through even as we count on the Almighty God to carry us through the pandemic (Psalms 91:10-11).
Dr B. Chingwanangwana